These terms and conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement”) are an agreement between Website Operator (“Website Operator”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you (“User”, “you” or “your”). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the winsatoshi.xyz website and any of its products or services (collectively, “Website” or “Services”).
Links to other websites
This Website may link to other websites, we may directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein. Some of the links on the Website may be “affiliate links”. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, Website Operator will receive an affiliate commission. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services, and content of any other third parties. You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website. Your linking to any other off-site websites is at your own risk.
In addition to other terms as set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Website or its Content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (i) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (j) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Intellectual property rights
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future rights conferred by statute, common law or equity in or in relation to any copyright and related rights, trademarks, designs, patents, inventions, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off, rights to inventions, rights to use, and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection and any other results of intellectual activity which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world. This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by Website Operator or third parties, and all rights, titles, and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Website Operator. All trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website or Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Website Operator or Website Operator licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website or Services may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website and Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Website Operator or third party trademarks.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Website Operator, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable to any person for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, sales, goodwill, use of content, impact on business, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity) however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence or otherwise, even if the liable party has been advised as to the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the aggregate liability of Website Operator and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors relating to the services will be limited to an amount greater of one dollar or any amounts actually paid in cash by you to Website Operator for the prior one month period prior to the first event or occurrence giving rise to such liability. The limitations and exclusions also apply if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses or fails of its essential purpose.
You agree to indemnify and hold Website Operator and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, suppliers and licensors harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in connection with or arising from any third party allegations, claims, actions, disputes, or demands asserted against any of them as a result of or relating to your Content, your use of the Website or Services or any willful misconduct on your part.
All rights and restrictions contained in this Agreement may be exercised and shall be applicable and binding only to the extent that they do not violate any applicable laws and are intended to be limited to the extent necessary so that they will not render this Agreement illegal, invalid or unenforceable. If any provision or portion of any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, it is the intention of the parties that the remaining provisions or portions thereof shall constitute their agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof, and all such remaining provisions or portions thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
IP Addresses and Computers
- You are not allowed to use more than one account per IP address.
- You are not allowed to use multiple address per coin.
- You are not allowed to claim with more than one faucetpay account on the same computer. This includes family, friends and using your account on public computers.
- You are allowed to refer an unlimited number of members.
- you are not allowed to refer yourself
- You are not allowed to send unsolicited mail or force anyone to use winsatoshi as your referral. Any account identified doing such shall be suspended.
- You are not allowed to use any kind of software, application or other kind of automated software to claim. All accounts will be caught and will be automatically suspended.
- You are not allowed to use VPN/proxy to connect to the site.
- Captcha solving services and software are not allowed.
- Any attempt to hack the system will lead to an automated account suspension.
- Any attempt you modify the website will lead to an account suspension. You are not allowed to modify the website under any circumstances. This includes the use of custom scripts, and cosmetic website changes.
- All abnormal activity is logged and you will be suspended if you are detected to be conducting suspicious activity.
- All withdrawals are processed through Faucetpay network.
- All withdrawals are sent instantly.
- We will never suspend an account for no reason.
- We deem the right to judge if a member is practicing illegal activity and we are not limited by the Terms of Service in making decisions.
- We will not accept any appeal requests for account suspensions, and email inquiries will not be responded to unless a convincing reason is given.
- Accounts suspended will have their referrals taken away.
- We are not liable for damages done due to any acts of God, fire, natural disasters or anything we have no control over.
- We are not responsible for any content served through advertisements.
- We reserve the right to modify the terms of service at any time without notice.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do, we will post a notification on the main page of our Website. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Agreement or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may do so via the contact form